Eunice ChowDigital Communications Project Coordinator
It’s Easter this weekend! What fun things can we do besides eating Easter Eggs?
Why not try making your own DIY Easter Egg Planter!
What you need:
- Plant seedlings
What to do:
1. First, gently tap the top of the egg to make a hole. Pour out the white and yolk.
2. Use a pin to make another small hole at the bottom of the eggshell to let the water drain out.
3. Add a little soil into the eggshell.
4. Use a pencil to create a hole in the soil for your seedling. Carefully push your plant seedling into the hole.
5. Add a little more soil to cover the root of your seedling.
6. Your Easter egg planter is complete!
Create a colourful Easter egg garden by making more egg planters filled with different plants!